MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
MidNite Walkers Paranormal Research Society is BACK! Sorry for all the inconvenience it may have caused while we were gone.
  6843 Posts in 707 Topics by 285 Members Latest Member: psst
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Does This Not Look Like A Possible Demon Or What !  (Read 1661 times)
autman
Orb

« on: April 13, 2010, 03:55:06 PM »

Every Monday and Tuesday night I conduct an half hour E.V.P. discussion sessions with the spirits.
11:30 is the time for our little session. A have a few spirits who live in my home, who did not cross over when I did a major rescue on the house down the street two years ago, and they followed me home and have been with me since. I still try to convince them from time to time to crossover, and just last week my 8 year old spirit friend Toby did just that, and is now walking with Jesus in heaven.
You say how do I know ? well he told me and I have it on an E.V.P.  I just use my digital recorder and we have an I ask you three questions and then you can say what ever they want session.

Now that house down the street had a few bad spirits in it and once in a while they will show up and I just happen to capture one lurking through the doorway of my laundry room.

See what you think !
Now the image is a little faint and grainy so it may be hard for some to see but he really looks evil to me
C:\Users\Neal\Documents\Ghost Dec 2010\Evil Face In The Back Laundry Room # 1 - reduced.jpgC:\Users\Neal\Documents\Ghost Dec 2010\Evil Face In My Laundry Enhanced.jpg
boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

Every thing happens for a reason

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 12:22:37 PM »

wow that is a lil creepy looking

Something can be explained but for those's that can't be i try to find and answer mostly a more likely one but some times you just cant and that's cool too:)http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/lauramwarner/ailike2hotwax.jpg
Carolyn
Orb

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 12:56:57 PM »

In keeping with the motto "Debunk the Junk, Search for the Truth"  I have to say this appears to be a classic example of pareidolia. 

There very well may be paranormal activity in the location, but it isn't evident from this photo. 

"There is light in the darkness and shadow in the light"
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to: