MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
MidNite Walkers Paranormal Research Society is BACK! Sorry for all the inconvenience it may have caused while we were gone.
  6843 Posts in 707 Topics by 285 Members Latest Member: psst
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: They Look Like The Walking Dead  (Read 1187 times)
autman
Orb

« on: January 25, 2010, 01:48:33 PM »

Why do I keep capturing the same people with dark circles around their eyes. Does pareidolia repeat itself ?. Why do they all look like the walking dead with their elongated noses and dark eyes.
The first two pictures Left to Right where taken from the house down the street. The third and fourth where taken at my house. Are they following me ?

Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

"Only Normal People see Ghosts"

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 08:58:22 AM »

The pictures are really grainy and the DPI is only 72, which mean's it's low resolution. I myself wouldn't use them as evidence due to them being so grainy. The second picture has what looks like dirt on the the window, so that is another one I would have problems with.

Not saying you didn't catch anything, but they would be to easy to pick apart due to being so grainy and the dirt on the windows. It's called Matrixing, making an image out of what you have. Like looking at the clouds and seeing an elephant out of the shape.

For pictures they have to be pretty much prefect to be used, I have yet to capture anything that I call evidence.

Thanks for sharing the photo's and good job!

"It can't be a Fact if you have Possibilities"
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to: