MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
MidNite Walkers Paranormal Research Society is BACK! Sorry for all the inconvenience it may have caused while we were gone.
  6843 Posts in 707 Topics by 285 Members Latest Member: psst
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Preliminary Report On The Vault At The Back Of My House Is In !  (Read 1197 times)
autman
Orb

« on: June 20, 2009, 09:52:18 AM »

Hi all

Well the preliminary report from the Archeological Society of Maryland is:

The structure in the back of my house is a Water Trough.

They have taken all my artifacts that I found and will share them with their colleges, and get back to me in a week or so.

They also need to get the brick out of the structure to get a rough estimate of how old the structure is.

Also the gold was fool’s gold or pyrite.

I still need to find out why the spirits are here and if there was a house previously on my property.

I would like to thank all of you for your wonderful help with this endeavor.
It has been a lot of fun, and any new information that I find out I will continue to share with you.

Thank you again

Autman
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

"Only Normal People see Ghosts"

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 09:24:20 PM »

Thanks for sharing that!! I do have one question though, why do you want to know why the spirits are there? are they bothering you? Are you wanting to get rid of them? Or is it just out of curiosity?

What I am saying is. If they aren't bothering you and you can live with them there, then why do you want to know why they are there? Unless you just curious and want to put a name to them. But even if you had all the history of the location that doesn't mean the spirits that are there are them. They could of been spirits that was passing through and made your place a home.

I really don't know any factual things you can use to find out who they are and why they are there. You may try a medium, but even then that is iffy. They could be through out names. I'm not saying that mediums can't pick up on spirits. But how you do you know if you got a legit medium?

I'm not saying don't try to find out who and why.. Just out of my own curiosity I was wondering what you want to do with the information once you do get it or even if you do.

"It can't be a Fact if you have Possibilities"
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to: