MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
MidNite Walkers Paranormal Research Society is BACK! Sorry for all the inconvenience it may have caused while we were gone.
  6843 Posts in 707 Topics by 285 Members Latest Member: psst
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Do I Have Ghost Children In My House ?  (Read 3736 times)
autman
Orb

« on: June 01, 2009, 09:42:46 AM »

Hi All
On Friday May 29 2009 at 7:53 pm
We had a series of thunder and lighting storms run through last night.
I'm typing on my key board and one of those voices that I hear from time to time said go take a picture of the basement.
Why do I listen to those little voices anyway. I'll tell you why because they are usually right.

That is the corner of the basement were my dog growls at and her hair stands up on her back.
My basement is very dry and I have no living kids to stir up dust.

Here is the chair with and without the Orb so we can see if  there is any thing in the web pattern that could be in the Orb.

Here is three different zoomed views.The first from left to right Is zoomed only.
The second is adjusted with bright & contrast only.The third is adjusted with bright & contrast using a different program only. If you sit back from your computer you will have a better view of the face of the boy in the orb.

I will be working on this one for awhile.
Even though I feel a strong presence around me, and I was compelled to take the picture.
I will still do all I can to prove that it is nothing but a dust ball.
I have always felt that the best way to find out if something is right is to do everything you can to prove it was wrong.
So we will see If some how I was able to walk away from my computer stop and take a picture 10 feet away to stir up one giant faint dust ball in the corner of my basement .
What I will do now is start looking at all the environmental conditions of the room and so on.
The one thing I know is that I had shut off the air conditioner a half an hour before I took this picture due to the electrical storm, so I know it did not stir up the dust from that.
If I can prove it was dust this will make my wife very happy.
She was very upset when she saw the picture, and the first thing she said was make it go away.

As far as prior events:
Here is how all this got started.  
About a year ago I had just got back from a house down the street were all the real paranormal action is.
I posted some pictures of that house here on Midnight Walkers on Ghost Pictures.  Look for The Old Man With A beard Post.
I made the mistake of saying to one of the child spirits that if they
were scared that they were welcome to come out and talk to me.
When I got home I was playing with a radio controlled toy rat that my dogs
likes to chase.
After we were finished I turned off the switch and put
the rat away high up on the book shelf were the dog can't get it.
A half a hour later I went back down in the basement and the rat was on
the floor right side up and about two feet from the book shelf, and the
switch was still off.

My wife was so mad at me for bringing the spirits into our house. Angry  
I did not expect them to follow me home but that is what I believe just happened.

The second thing was a electronic cow toy that belongs to my granddaughter
that turned itself on and kept making moo sounds off and on.
It did it two times at 1:00 in the morning.
My wife was all alone that night and it freaked her out.

The third thing is her little battery operated cat will start meowing by it self sometimes.

They stopped for a few weeks but since the storm they have started back up again.

My dog see things and the hair stands up on her back and I am always seeing things in the corner of my eye.
Some times I just say hello my friend and go back to what ever I am doing.

Then while I was typing this the smoke detector went off for no reason.

I think I messed up. Huh
I did a rescue on the house down the street last summer. Which was very successful but I did not think about the kids being in my house, and they were not part of the rescue oops!. Huh

Well that's it for now. I will be back with new pictures. I'm just waiting for the next big storm.

Autman

« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 11:07:21 AM by autman » Logged
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

"Only Normal People see Ghosts"

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 05:59:41 PM »

Sounds interesting, have you ever thought about having an investigation done? Or have you tried to capture EVP's? Would be interesting to see if you catch anything.

I don't like Orbs, but good pictures and thanks for sharing....

"It can't be a Fact if you have Possibilities"
autman
Orb

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 06:56:03 PM »

This just happened on Friday.
So I just started EVP recordings.
We have some more storms coming in on Wed, Thur,
I  have 2 High Def movie cameras 2 reg digital movie camera positioned in all four corners, and 1 hand held Hd/Digital Still camera. 3 reg digital camera on tripods . A EdirolR-09 24 bit  digital wave/mp3 recorder. I have enough choices for background noise.
I seem to have some kind of personnel connection with all the spirits. They only show up when I am by myself. Before I did a full rescue on the house up the street a was able to capture over 10 spirits in that house by myself.
0 with anyone with me, and that includes my dog .
So I'm going to be doing this solo for a while and see how it goes.
I have been in contact with Beverly Litsinger President, Maryland Ghost and Spirit Association.
So let's see what happens in the next two week.

Autman

Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 07:47:04 AM »

Good luck with it, let us know if you capture anything.. I would love to hear what you got.

autman
Orb

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 09:51:55 AM »

You.
So far last night I picked up some occasional thump and bump sounds, but I can't say if it was them or us banging around in bed.
They are just below us. I know you hat Orbs ,but I shot a couple more one was on the run. We have a 50% chance of thunder storms this evening.
Hopefully we can say Lightning, Camera, Action.

Autman

P.S.
Do you know if there is any way to change the color or turn of the bright yellow highlight yellow over white is very hard to read through. I do not want to disable the spell check though.
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 05:29:05 PM »

you mean the spell check? If so there isn't anything i can do about that, just the way the program works. I always highlight it so i can see what is there.

Why do you think the spirits are there? Think it's because of you or are they attached to the house?

autman
Orb

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 07:11:30 PM »

I wish I could say.
This land goes way back to the Indians and then the Civil war,
Many settlers and Cvil war solders came here after the war. Then during world war two all these house's were built to provide housing for the solders who returned from that war.
That is a lot of trauma, and wounded people.
Which sets up a poor social structure for all kinds of mental disorders.
Such as post war disorder, suicide,family and child abuse etc. 
And Guess who was the Dr. His name was Mr. Viers.
He was a physiologist and bulit a mental hospital. He also owned a timber mill.
The main road from my house is called Viers Mill Road.
After all the trees were gone it was turned into farm land.
Then Mr viers and Mr Edmonston hired 100s of family's to farm this land.
From what I understand there were family graves and plots behind almost every ones homes.
These two guys owned this land and had all the power to do what ever they wanted to.
Who knows if when Mr. Viers and Mr. Edmonston built these house if they relocated all those graves.Who knows were the Indians are buried.
All I know is that it all started for me with the Tornado that cut through this neighborhood last summer.
The tree in my back yard was estimated to be between 250 and 300 years old.
When that storm came through it stirred up the neighborhood like a bowl of soup.
There is just to many reasons why I have the spirits in my home, and the home up the street from me.
I spent the last 18 years in the mental health field helping children and young adults with all kinds of mental disorders.
So maybe they came to me because of that.
All I  do know is that I must help them as much as I can.
You can bet if it gets to be to much I will seek some real professional paranormal  help.

Autman

Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 07:44:19 PM »

There is no such thing as a Professional Paranormal Investigator.. Nobody can say they are professional in something that nobody understands.

If you are looking for answers try to capture something, that is what any paranormal team is going to do. Plus they won't be able to do it as good as you. Just because they won't have the time at the location you have.

Set up your recorders etc and see what you capture.

autman
Orb

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 08:19:18 PM »

Yea
That makes sense.
It is kind of a oxymoron.

Autman
nathan09

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 05:50:43 PM »

To be honest if they are coming to you for help maybe its a good thing and you can help them cross over have your ever tried to interact with them ever like to play with toys and such that may be a very good idea and they way you make it sound they dont seem to want to hurt anyone
autman
Orb

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 07:32:08 PM »

Hi
Nathan & Admin

Wow so much has been going on I really don't know were to begin.
I had my deck made 3 years ago, and when they were putting in one of the post they hit something hard.
The contractor used a jack hammer to break it up.
I really think that is when all this paranormal stuff started happening.
I took a picture of it, and really didn't think about it any more,
When all the paranormal stuff started going on in my basement it was all concentrated to one area of that room.
No other part of my house do I have any Orb pictures,or did the electronic toy's come on by there self's.

Then I did the EVP recording and that same statement came out on several different AM frequency's like 14 different times saying " Go Fishing And Find Fredrick " .
Well fishing means to go looking for something I guess.
Then I thought jeez what if it has something to do with that thing they hit when they put the post on my deck.

The next day I started digging, and believe me I'm in no shape for digging.
I have a crippling and possibly terminal neurological disorder called autonomic neuropathy.
But some how I was compelled to keep on digging.
The weather was nice and my wife kept bringing me water.
Over the past few day's I can hardly move but each day is getting better.
That's it for me no more digging.

On Friday June 12th I finished the excavation of what I originally thought was some old barn foundation.

This is what I found:

Ok now what is it, Some say it is a water trough,or a security vault,or a cemetery vault for a 4 or 5 year old child.
Please keep in mind that the ground was 2 feet higher before they dug it out for my house,and it looks like 2 feet of the walls has been knocked off to make it ground level. So the original would be 2 feet deeper.
Tomorrow the Montgomery County Historical Society in the state of Maryland is sending over a archeologist to look at it.
Maryland is just outside of Washington DC.
So I guess I will find out then.
My gut feeling is it is the resting place of a small child by the name of Fredrick.
He had come into my basement 2 weeks ago shown up as a Orb.
I had put out toys for him and he has been playing with them turning them on 5 or 6 times a night and even sometimes during the day.
I know many don't believe in Orbs but look at the next few pictures and see what I have to show you. This is who I believe is Fredrick[/img]
This was the last pictures I took Now You may see two faces here the one on top and the biggest is that of a old man who I have also seen and have pictures of. The second face just below the old man is Fredrick. You can see him if you look at the round button in the center that is his nose. the same button nose that is in the Orb picture above. The next picture is of the glass table I did a crop and adjusted the lighting
FYI The weather on Friday June 12th was great.
The Picture was taken exactly at 5:30 PM .
My wife kept saying how nice it was that day.
According to the weather channel data .
At 5:05 PM It was Partly Cloudy 85F Humidity 48% Wind From NNW 13mph
The ground was was fairly dry, and it is shady under the deck.

I sure hope we will find the answer to what this thing is by the Archeologist on Monday June 15th.

I'm still hoping that it is nothing more than a water trough.
I really don't like the idea that some little kid was in that thing right out side my home.
Keep this in mind even if it's original intention that this structure was to be used for something else that does not rule out that it could be used for something bad.

I have not told anyone else in my family for fear they will not want to come here and visit.

Well we will all just have to see what happens next.

Autman
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 07:57:27 PM by autman » Logged
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2009, 10:46:32 PM »

Have you set up a video recorder at night to try and catch him playing with the toys?

Let me know what you find out about that box.. Do you know of the history of the land?

autman
Orb

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 12:51:26 AM »

Hi Admin

I have had two video cameras running most nights the cow to just goes off it does not move.
The cat will move because that is what it does.
I have not seen anything on video other then they come on and go off.

It seems like when I'm talking about them on the phone or to my wife they go off.
She said it went off when i was digging out the vault.
Today and yesterday the spirits have been a little quiet.
I have looked through some of the 2weeks of video but it takes a lot of time to watch them all 8hrs each one.
I have been busy cleaning the mud and dirt off the vault.
And today I believe I found small pieces of gold in the soil.
See what you think.
Could this really be gold ?

As far as the history goes This land has a history that goes back to the Indians.
Rockville became a city in 1860, but its history is traced back to pre-Revolutionary War days. The land on which earliest Rockville was situated principally was part of a tract in the early 1700s called Exchange and New Exchange Enlarged. Early Settlers lived by hunting and farming, with tobacco the major commercial crop.

Autman
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 01:00:48 AM by autman » Logged
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 08:38:58 AM »

Have you tried other toys? Something that doesn't go off, or look up Indian history and see what they had for children to play with and see if you can get something close to it.

autman
Orb

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 08:54:26 AM »

Sounds like a good idea.

One of the sounds I her in the EVP was Choo Choo Train.
I'm going to go the thrift shop and see what I can Find.

I will look up old Indian type of toy's also.

Thanks for the input.

Autman
Pages: [1] 2 Print

« previous next »
Jump to: