MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
MidNite Walkers Paranormal Research Society is BACK! Sorry for all the inconvenience it may have caused while we were gone.
  6843 Posts in 707 Topics by 285 Members Latest Member: psst
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: They find a Way  (Read 935 times)
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

I did it, but I am blaming you!

« on: February 18, 2007, 04:41:53 PM »

My friend that husband died in May of 2005 made his presents known to me while I was on the phone with her. I was worried about her and have been since she lost him and with the holidays coming up I knew it was going to be really hard on her. She even had to get a job and has that big house to now take care of by her self and she is a cat breeder like me and he use to help her with them but now she has to do it all alone. And its been really rough on her. So we had been talking for a while when I heard something that shocked even me and thats really saying something LOL. I asked her first did she have the TV on? She said no. I asked her did she have the radio on? She said no. I asked her, you are by yourself ..................right? She said well yeah.........why all the questions? I said you will not believe me if I told you! She said WHAT??? I said I just heard your husband say hi (my friends name) over the phone!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so clear and there was no doubt in my mind that it was him. She said WHAT?HuhHuhHuh I said you did not hear that? She said no. I said well he did say hi and it was him so just know that he is there with you and he got me to let you know that he is there with you. She said she wished he would say something to her. And I told her we all would, but sometimes they worry that they will scare their loved ones to bad by doing that and she has had a couple of heart attacks in the past! So sometimes it is best to show their selfs in other ways or through other people. But if you open your mind up for the possibility's you may get the signs you are longing to see. 

Cher
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 10:33:14 PM »

I know Mother's Day has come and gone this month but I thought I would share something that happened to me. The title of this topic is they find a way and what happened  to me and my sister fits so maybe it will help someone else. Even though I am a mother, Mother's Day is very hard for me. My mother died of a brain tumor one month after my second child was born. So I get really depressed not having her around. But every year starting a week before Mother's Day to the Day strange things start to happen. I also lost my brother before her and being the prankster he was I am sure he is responsible for some of the things around here! Anyway...........this time things kept coming up missing. But the weridest thing to happen was the day I refilled my cigarette lighter. It was one of those expensive zipo lighters. I refilled it and layed it on the bar to go answer the phone. I was the only one home. I went back to get my lighter and it was gone! I looked everywhere in the kitchen for it. I got really mad. I finally gave up. I said out-loud............If my lighter is not back in the kitchen when I come back in there I am going to sage this whole house!!!!!!!!! About that time a friend of mine came over. I told her what happen. She went in the kitchen. I was sitting in my living room. She was in there about 5min and came back to me and handed me my lighter. I asked her where was it? She said it was on the kitchen table under a stuffed animal. I was in total shock! I had left it on the bar first off. Second, I had no reason to put it under a stuffed animal! What makes this even stranger is two days later, my sisters lighter turned up missing too.  She was also by herself. SHe had hers outside at her house on a table by her door. She always leaves it there. She went outside and it was gone. She looked everywhere for it. Thinking maybe she took it inside she went in to look for it. When she did not find it in the house she went back outside. To her surprise it was back on the table in clear veiw right where she had left it before it turned up missing!!! I told her that I guess momma is trying to tell us both to stop smoking LOL. She told me other things that happen to her during Mother's Day. We both lost our remotes, our Tv's went nuts(not at the same time), and our animals acted stange during that week. Relatives do make house calls. You just have to notice the signs around you.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 10:38:50 PM by Cherokee » Logged

Cher
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 11:07:42 PM »

My brother died at age 23. We were very close and only 3 years apart in age. I remember one night looking through the sunroof of his car with him watching the best meteor shower I have ever seen. I still feel that he comes around to check up on me and just hang out sometimes. One night I was really missing him. I got a chair and went outside to watch a meteor shower by myself. I have a carport full of wind chimes outside but the air was muggy and still and not a breeze at all. I was out there about an hour and I told my brother that I really wish he was there to watch this with me and that I really missed him. All of the sudden ONE not two or three out of about 10 out there but one wind chime started moving.  And there was no breeze at all. I thanked him for coming to see me. As as fast as it had started to move..........it stoped just as fast. When I got up later to go inside I told my brother goodnight and that same wind chime only that one moved gentle again. I do belive that my brother once again watched that meteor shower with me. And no one will convince me other wise.

Cher
boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

Every thing happens for a reason

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 05:38:46 AM »

awww that's really cool

Something can be explained but for those's that can't be i try to find and answer mostly a more likely one but some times you just cant and that's cool too:)http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/lauramwarner/ailike2hotwax.jpg
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 11:15:13 PM »

The anniversary of my friends husband who died that I talked about on here was this month. He really died on the 9th but they kept him alive until the 10th until the rest of the family could  get to the hospital to say their good bye's. My friend and I had some errands to take care of for our up-coming cat show so we were together driving around in her van. I told her that some weird stuff had been going on at my house the last couple of days and she said she had some weird stuff happening to her too. I saw what I thought was a shadow of a man that looked like her husband in my house and heard him say my name. And it sounded like him. And the day (9th) I was getting ready to leave to go meet her the lamp by my bed started blinking on and off. She said she was hearing and seeing some of the same things at her house.
  Well on our way home from our errands it hit me that this was the  month that he died . So I asked her,"Isn't it getting close to the anniversay of your husbands death?" She said yeah, .....tommorrow (10th) . But really he was dead on the 9th which was the day we were together. She said as a matter of fact I was up-set that I have to work Friday when I was suposed to be off. She said she was going to go put flowers on his grave and now she couldn't because she had to work. Were he is burried is almost 2 hours from where we live. Anyway........as soon as she said that we smelled roses in the van!!! She said OMG do you smell that? It smells like roses. I said yes!!!!! I also heard him say you don't need to go to the grave because I am not there and you don't need to spend your money on flowers for me. I told her what I heard him say. She then told me that he loved roses and she was going to buy some to put on his grave Friday. We went on talking and I am not sure now what we were joking about but I heard him say "Some things never change" Meaning........she and I are always cutting up LOL. I told her what he said and we again smelled and over powering smell of roses once again. She really needed to know that he came back to check on her because she was and has been having a really hard time since he has been gone. And he was very special to me and called me his one and only daughter. He will be now and forever missed.

R.I.P.[   /color]

Cher
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to: