MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
MidNite Walkers Paranormal Research Society is BACK! Sorry for all the inconvenience it may have caused while we were gone.
  6843 Posts in 707 Topics by 285 Members Latest Member: psst
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Question on a haunting experience!  (Read 1272 times)
Britt04
Members
Vortex

« on: March 13, 2008, 01:38:16 PM »

I was wondering if anyone could make light of this situation.  There is a park area located in Willmar on Foot Lake.  It's actually a really nice area and closed to the public after 10pm every night.

Me and a few Friends being actually rebelling teens at the time decided to drive through the park which is heavily wooded.  As we were driving through the path my friend decided to act like her car could not get up the hill and scare us.  There have been rumors here and there stating that a homeless guy was found out there dead.

I have no clue where or when or how.  It would be interesting to find out if this was indeed true.  Well getting on with my story after she pretended that the car was not moving she finally started laughing and we drove up the hill.  On the way down this hill we all were a little freaked out, as we seen a guy dressed in darker clothing, there were no hands or feet showing, and his hair was very bright silver, his face was all black except for his eyes that were red.

I don't know if we were having a active imagination that night.  So as we tried to get to the other side of the park in our car, as we were coming down the hill there he stood again.  On foot to get to where he was now before us was truly impossible.

What do you all this of this, and do you think it could have been something paranormal.  I have never seen anything since that night but then again I try not to make it a habit to go out there since that night.  Any in site on this would be great.

boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

Every thing happens for a reason

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 06:23:09 PM »

creepy story that would be something to look further into

Something can be explained but for those's that can't be i try to find and answer mostly a more likely one but some times you just cant and that's cool too:)http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/lauramwarner/ailike2hotwax.jpg
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

"Only Normal People see Ghosts"

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 08:08:04 PM »

could be very possible be a spirit, with all the energy you guys was putting off with your fear, anything is possible.

"It can't be a Fact if you have Possibilities"
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

I did it, but I am blaming you!

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 10:37:08 PM »

I would have to go and see if it happened again LOL. Sounds like a spirit to me. And I would have to go look for it again!!!!!! But this time bring a camera.

Cher
Jo-Anne

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 01:06:42 PM »

Hi,
So it was a collective sighting? Interesting to say the least - Maybe have a dig around the old local papers from the time he is told to have died (i'm not sure if you can access that in the libraries here, new to MN) - you may either find a picture or description of him. Also it might be worth looking into the multiple sightings of the possibility of it being connected to the shadow being or people etc.. (so many different names for this phenomena) Mr Google is very handy for researching this subject as cases of this are popping up all over the globe...the reason why I suggest the possibility is the dark clothes and red eyes - also people report the feeling of foreboding when experiencing this. Remember, that's just a suggestion.

Do post back if you experience or find anything more on this intriguing sighting, as it's very interesting.

xxx
Jo

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." Albert Einstein
Britt04
Members
Vortex

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 08:47:55 PM »

I have never looked into the person that supposedly died there but again I am very very scarede or so you say to go out there at night.   I guess scared is not the word I want to use maybe uncomfortable!  I really just think that this may be rumors and my mind made it all up but then that dosent explain why my friend seen the same thing.  I think the supposed death of this person may be a myth that kids all made up but I could go to the historical society here or the library and look up old newspapers.

Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to: