MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
MidNite Walkers Paranormal Research Society is BACK! Sorry for all the inconvenience it may have caused while we were gone.
  6843 Posts in 707 Topics by 285 Members Latest Member: psst
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Timberlake Road -- Sibley State Park -- Willmar MN  (Read 5210 times)
kmott4
Katie "Koo Koo" Mott
Members
Vortex

There is some logic in even the craziest of minds!

« on: March 06, 2008, 07:49:26 PM »

Brittany apparently has been here and experienced things and has some pics of what she believes is orbs. I am not sure if the team has investigated this area or not, but I would love to roam around out there. There is an old cemetary out there as well, it'd be my first cemetary ever. I think it'd be awesome!!!

Your good is BETTER and your better is BLESSED!
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

"Only Normal People see Ghosts"

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 08:32:48 PM »

We have never done any investigations down that way.

"It can't be a Fact if you have Possibilities"
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

I did it, but I am blaming you!

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 01:04:07 AM »

How far is it from you? Might be worth checking in to.

Cher
kmott4
Katie "Koo Koo" Mott
Members
Vortex

There is some logic in even the craziest of minds!

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 01:06:55 AM »

Spoke with Brittany and she said there is no chance of zombies out there, so I think we are good.

Your good is BETTER and your better is BLESSED!
Jo-Anne

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 01:22:27 PM »

LOL yes, always check for chance of zombies first, glad to see you have your priorities in check hehe. ZOmbies are on the top of my check list also. Hmm freakish clown dolls are up there too...we can blame poltergeist the movie for that fear, darn my sis for letting me stay up late to watch it with her!!!

xx
Jo

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." Albert Einstein
Timberlake

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 03:30:03 PM »

I just want all to know, I live in Willmar MN and have been to Timberlake road.. The house that once stood there was torn down... There is nothing paranormal there.. I have been there looking for the women in red and the women in white and have seen neither one.. However,  a lot of my friends family is buried at the cemetary...
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 06:22:39 PM »

I personally have only experience paranormal activity just couple times. But we have caught many things when we thought a place wasn't active.

What ever is there, or maybe there may only come out at certain times of the year. Or maybe something triggers it to happen. If this is the case they are hard to catch unless you are lucky and there when it happens.

It's like what we tell people when we go to their homes and not catch anything. I can't say their home is or isn't haunted by the limited time we was there. But on the other hand i can't say it is haunted.

black_cat_0205

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 11:19:33 AM »

does anyone know the name of the woman that hung herself cause i would like to know i have been wondering so if anyone knows it please let me know thanks
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 06:02:20 PM »

I don't know anything about it, but it would be interesting to know.

Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to: