MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
MidNite Walkers Paranormal Research Society is BACK! Sorry for all the inconvenience it may have caused while we were gone.
  6843 Posts in 707 Topics by 285 Members Latest Member: psst
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Ness Lake Church -- Litchfield MN  (Read 2349 times)
boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

Every thing happens for a reason

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 06:14:09 PM »

no not really

Something can be explained but for those's that can't be i try to find and answer mostly a more likely one but some times you just cant and that's cool too:)http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/lauramwarner/ailike2hotwax.jpg
kristi

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2011, 03:33:29 PM »

*** Here you go Mel, this is what I know of the story. I had an experience here once and will tell it after I tell the story.***

Ness Lake Church -- Supposedly the church is haunted by Souix Indians killed in that area. Some reports state that strange figures have been seen in and around the church. The lights in the church will come on in the middle of the night when no one is there. A little girl named Annie was buried there, it is said that she will come out to your car at night and sit on the roof of your car. If you drive off with her still on the car she will haunt you for the rest of your life, unless you let her get off on her own. Also at the stroke of midnight a car will pull out of the church (there is really no driveway) and follow close behind you and it will only disappear once you have reached the south end of the road.

What happened to me. -- I didn't know about the goings on at the church until 3 years after it happened to me. I was dating a guy who lived only a few miles from the church. He showed me a shortcut once to his house since he and lived almost 30 mins away from each other. This short cut just happens to go by this church. One night we were on our way back to his house from a party I had at my house, it was late, like 1:30am we turned on the road that goes by the church, we approached the church (which if you're heading north is on the right side of the road) and we saw the lights come on, we slowed down and as we came to a stop the lights turned off. He turned to me and said, "Let's go, I don't like the feeling of us sitting here." But me and my stubbornness wouldn't let me step on the gas, "No, I want to sit here and see what happens." We waited for what seemed like hours, but was only about 10 mins, when my gas light came on I decided to head to his place only a few miles away. We were past the church about 20 feet when we saw head lights turn from the church and start to follow us. Neither he nor myself had seen a car sitting there, we finally got to his road and made the right turn. I stopped dead in the road about 40 feet from the intersection and turned to look out of my back window, there was no car there at all, we waited, and nothing. There are no other roads before his or driveways, we could the road all the way to a mile towards the church and there was no car on the road at all.
i am from Litchfield and have been to Ness Church many times, seeking something strange.  The gate used to be open,but i believe its now closed its easy to jump.  I never did see or hear anything unexplainable.
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

"Only Normal People see Ghosts"

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2011, 06:13:36 AM »

Hi Kristi welcome to the forums!

I have yet to go to this location, or followed through on getting permission to enter.  though it does sound like it would be interesting to check out.

"It can't be a Fact if you have Possibilities"
Pages: 1 [2] Print

« previous next »
Jump to: