MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
MidNite Walkers Paranormal Research Society is BACK! Sorry for all the inconvenience it may have caused while we were gone.
  6843 Posts in 707 Topics by 285 Members Latest Member: psst
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Ness Lake Church -- Litchfield MN  (Read 2348 times)
kmott4
Katie "Koo Koo" Mott
Members
Vortex

There is some logic in even the craziest of minds!

« on: March 06, 2008, 05:40:53 PM »

*** Here you go Mel, this is what I know of the story. I had an experience here once and will tell it after I tell the story.***

Ness Lake Church -- Supposedly the church is haunted by Souix Indians killed in that area. Some reports state that strange figures have been seen in and around the church. The lights in the church will come on in the middle of the night when no one is there. A little girl named Annie was buried there, it is said that she will come out to your car at night and sit on the roof of your car. If you drive off with her still on the car she will haunt you for the rest of your life, unless you let her get off on her own. Also at the stroke of midnight a car will pull out of the church (there is really no driveway) and follow close behind you and it will only disappear once you have reached the south end of the road.

What happened to me. -- I didn't know about the goings on at the church until 3 years after it happened to me. I was dating a guy who lived only a few miles from the church. He showed me a shortcut once to his house since he and lived almost 30 mins away from each other. This short cut just happens to go by this church. One night we were on our way back to his house from a party I had at my house, it was late, like 1:30am we turned on the road that goes by the church, we approached the church (which if you're heading north is on the right side of the road) and we saw the lights come on, we slowed down and as we came to a stop the lights turned off. He turned to me and said, "Let's go, I don't like the feeling of us sitting here." But me and my stubbornness wouldn't let me step on the gas, "No, I want to sit here and see what happens." We waited for what seemed like hours, but was only about 10 mins, when my gas light came on I decided to head to his place only a few miles away. We were past the church about 20 feet when we saw head lights turn from the church and start to follow us. Neither he nor myself had seen a car sitting there, we finally got to his road and made the right turn. I stopped dead in the road about 40 feet from the intersection and turned to look out of my back window, there was no car there at all, we waited, and nothing. There are no other roads before his or driveways, we could the road all the way to a mile towards the church and there was no car on the road at all.

Your good is BETTER and your better is BLESSED!
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

"Only Normal People see Ghosts"

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 05:44:57 PM »

Wow, that sounds like a interesting place to go and investigate sometime.

"It can't be a Fact if you have Possibilities"
kmott4
Katie "Koo Koo" Mott
Members
Vortex

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 05:49:55 PM »

Yes, I have always wanted to go back, I could look into seeing if it's private property. It's an old church. One story and just one main room. It's gated so I am assuming we'd have to speak to the city of the owners of the property to get in.

boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

Every thing happens for a reason

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 07:42:19 PM »

sounds like an inserting place im down that way now and then

Something can be explained but for those's that can't be i try to find and answer mostly a more likely one but some times you just cant and that's cool too:)http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/lauramwarner/ailike2hotwax.jpg
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 08:38:36 PM »

Yeah, would have to find out who to get a hold of to get permission to go in.

Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

I did it, but I am blaming you!

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 08:43:56 PM »

That sounds really cool. I think you should do it Mel. Thanks for the story!

Cher
kmott4
Katie "Koo Koo" Mott
Members
Vortex

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 08:55:54 PM »

It would be great. I obviously know how to get there and know the area fairly well, tho it's been about 3 years since I have been out that way.

Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 01:02:35 AM »

How close or far do you and boogie live from her Mel? Maybe ya'll could get together with her on this.

Cher
Britt04
Members
Vortex

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 11:58:25 AM »

Okay let me tell you I am very familiar with this area and would love to do an investigation there.  I have pictures on my computer of the site...the house has been demolished where the murders happened I will write later as to what went on there because a family friends family is where this story is from.  Can i send pictures to people about this or not?  I will definatly write about what happend when I get home from work though.

Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 12:34:44 PM »

Yes we would love to see them. You can post them on here. As long as the owners have no problem with it as far as you know. And anything else you can tell us would be great.
 Go to the additional Option button you see at the bottom of the page where you reply at and click on it. Then go to browse and find your pictures. Add what you want to say about your picture in here like normal and send as usual. We have a different post for ghost pictures. Or because we have a forum for this topic I assume it would be OK to to put the picture in here as well. I guess Mel can let me know her thoughts on that one.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 12:42:17 PM by Cherokee » Logged

Cher
kmott4
Katie "Koo Koo" Mott
Members
Vortex

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 12:59:05 PM »

I think Britt is talking about Timberlake Road. It's a road that was made from a tornado ripping thru the area years and years ago. It's open to the public anytime of year. There is a grave yard out there. I have heard from a few other friends and a few co-workers that that place is really creepy. So send the pics shouldn't be an issue.

Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 02:24:33 PM »

you can send pictures to us, or upload them onto the forums, to upload pictures click on Additional Options just below the reply box and then click Browse and what ever pic you want.

Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 05:54:51 PM »

Didn't I just explain to her how to post pictures LOL? Must be in a time worp.

Cher
boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

Every thing happens for a reason

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 05:57:18 PM »

How close or far do you and boogie live from her Mel? Maybe ya'll could get together with her on this.

hour and 15 min

Something can be explained but for those's that can't be i try to find and answer mostly a more likely one but some times you just cant and that's cool too:)http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/lauramwarner/ailike2hotwax.jpg
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 06:13:01 PM »

Oh Ok thats not bad.

Cher
Pages: [1] 2 Print

« previous next »
Jump to: