MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
MidNite Walkers Paranormal Research Society is BACK! Sorry for all the inconvenience it may have caused while we were gone.
  6843 Posts in 707 Topics by 285 Members Latest Member: psst
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dollar Inn Room 121  (Read 823 times)
MikeBee

« on: October 31, 2007, 02:21:23 PM »

Hey Mel and Rick  *just a quick note* I hope you got your birthday gift from Mel that she always said she would give you, but acted like she wasn't.

Now back on the true reason for the post of this message. I and a few of my members will be doing research at the Dollar Inn in Indianapolis, In. in room 121. Where a man that was down on his luck decided to punch his own clock, with a 9mm handgun to the head, while in the room. Guests have reported that lights and that the t.v. has turned on and off by theirselves and that items have came up missing while they slept in the room. so we will be taking emf readings, seeing if we can capture some evp's and if we are lucky we will catch some video evidence and post it here once we have went through everything.
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

I did it, but I am blaming you!

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 12:15:53 AM »

Good luck on the investigation. Sounds like it could be a very interesting evening. Just don't lay out any thing expensive that may come up missing LOL. Would love to know how it goes.

Cher
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to: