MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
MidNite Walkers Paranormal Research Society is BACK! Sorry for all the inconvenience it may have caused while we were gone.
  6843 Posts in 707 Topics by 285 Members Latest Member: psst
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Welcome Tkay  (Read 148 times)
Grim
Greeter
Apparition

« on: September 19, 2011, 09:08:32 AM »

Hi Tkay , My name is Grim Reaper but everyone calls me Grim.  I'm here to say Hello. So Here Goes.

Hello Tkay!  Wink

Tkay welcome to MidNite Walkers!  Smiley

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

I'll be seeing you around Grin

Please take Time to Check out the site
http://midnite-walkers.com/

Your Personal Greeter
Tkay

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 09:43:11 AM »

Hi, and thanks Grim. I am a admin at another site, and I think people deserve the truth when it comes to what is, and what is not paranormal. People need to learn what camera anomalies are, and stop with calling these anomalies silly names, likes vortexes, energy wheels,  or calling bugs fairies, and so on. I think people who commit fraud by creating evidence need to be called out for it, and thatís what I do,  and I take full use of face book to do this, and also my site. Sometime ago I sent a email requesting the use of your bug charts, and orb charts, and they are posted on my site, I thank you again for giving me the ok to use them. I am glad to see you are back. I also am involved in the page, called Beyond Bullshit on face book. I hope to see more research done in finding the truth, and eliminating false information. Keep up the good work..

http://paranormalsight.webnode.com/

Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to: