MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
MidNite Walkers Paranormal Research Society is BACK! Sorry for all the inconvenience it may have caused while we were gone.
  6843 Posts in 707 Topics by 285 Members Latest Member: psst
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Orbs  (Read 1184 times)
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

"Only Normal People see Ghosts"

« on: September 03, 2007, 06:09:05 PM »

Everyone knows my thought on orb pictures. Those that don't well i don't like orb pictures.

I like to hear what you think orbs could be? and is there any photos you think will prove to you or me?
If you know of a picture post a link..

I'd like to hear what you think would be needed to give proof.

"It can't be a Fact if you have Possibilities"
boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

Every thing happens for a reason

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 05:07:05 AM »

orbs r dust n bugs that what i think

Something can be explained but for those's that can't be i try to find and answer mostly a more likely one but some times you just cant and that's cool too:)http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/lauramwarner/ailike2hotwax.jpg
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

I did it, but I am blaming you!

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 12:25:41 AM »

I have never liked orbs no matter what I may think they are or could be. No matter how good of an orb you may see no one will ever think that it is anything more then dust or a bug. There are however only two that I have seen that I felt were more then that. And one was the one that showed up on command at the house we investigated when no other orbs inside the house with all the pictures we shot ever showed up. And that one showed up on the steps where I was pushed and Rick was pushed. Plus it was fairly large and by my knees where I felt the push come from. And we were told of a child ghost seen at that spot. When you asked for the spirit that pushed me to show up in the picture and that one appeared it does make one think. Yes..........we got plenty of orbs in the basement which would be dust. But I know I took over 75 pictures inside that house and got no orbs at all. But if anyone is trying to prove they have a ghost............orbs is not the way to do it. You will only get up set by the comments coming from other ghost hunters.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 10:59:37 PM by Cherokee » Logged

Cher
boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

Every thing happens for a reason

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 12:46:43 PM »

ya that does make me think

Something can be explained but for those's that can't be i try to find and answer mostly a more likely one but some times you just cant and that's cool too:)http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/lauramwarner/ailike2hotwax.jpg
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to: