MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
MidNite Walkers Paranormal Research Society is BACK! Sorry for all the inconvenience it may have caused while we were gone.
  6843 Posts in 707 Topics by 285 Members Latest Member: psst
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Five Years and still going.  (Read 957 times)
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

"Only Normal People see Ghosts"

« on: April 30, 2007, 09:26:07 PM »

May 2002 was month we did our very first investigation as MidNite Walkers. We been now going for 5 years and still going.

I remember that night like it was yesterday, Matt, Rick and I wondering around a old cemetery. Now Matt is in Tennessee, We are in Minnesota and never get to go on investigations together. Though we still talk and email just not the same.

Our first private investigation was Kellie's, Kellie became a member just after that investigation and set up few other private investigations with friends and family. She still with us not active but once in while she jumps in and helps.

The funnest investigation was with Terry, He asked to use my camera, he was walking around school house and kept saying " I don't see how you can use this camera! The flash is so bright"  After little bit we realized what he was saying when i had turned to talk to him. He had camera backwards and was taking pictures of his face. The brightness was the flash. We had to stop investigation that night due to us laughing so hard. I have pictures on CD someplace i will have to see if can find them to share.

Freakiest investigation: old school, one of members had gotten really scared and instead of us stopping we all ended up feeding off the fear. We ended up hearing strange noises that made your ears hurt. When Matt, Rick, me and few other members walked up to the school. Matt, and I both flew backwards onto the ground. We both said it felt like hands was on our shoulders and had shoved us back. Rick and Terry had been between Matt and I. But we both ended up flying backwards onto the ground stopping in-line with each other.  We had been this location many times before and after and never had before nor after experienced anything like that.

Not everything has been all happy, we lost a very good member, close friend and niece. Jo-ann. We miss her alot and wish she was still here to go on investigations with us.

Matt
Steve
Kellie  (Matt's Kellie)
Hartley
Jennifer
Gene
Rich
Terri
Laura
Bill
Mike
Ben
Josh
Scott
Brian
Brian B
My Mom
Tammie
Farid
Denise
Hanna
Sandy
Randy
Terry
Jacob
Gillian
Kellie
Jed
Tony
Helen
Mike B
Cheryl

And Newest Member Greg

I Thank you all! if wasn't for you we all wouldn't be were we are now!

Thayer Ambulance Shed does a Haunted house every year, we have couple members that help with it. If you ever want a good scare you need to stop. http://3rdfloorofterror.com/Home_Page.html

Palmer House will give you interesting stay while you are there. http://www.thepalmerhousehotel.com/

Both places are wonderful places to go and ran by the nicest people.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 11:24:58 PM by Admin » Logged

"It can't be a Fact if you have Possibilities"
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

I did it, but I am blaming you!

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 11:03:10 PM »

Thanks Mel! Just wish we lived a LOT closer so I could do more investigations with ya'll. It was most differently my pleasure to have been a part of it and still a member of this web site.

Cher
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

"Only Normal People see Ghosts"

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 11:27:25 PM »

Well you just have to move up here lol.

"It can't be a Fact if you have Possibilities"
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

I did it, but I am blaming you!

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 11:40:52 PM »

Yeah lol ..........like thats going to happen.

Cher
boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

Every thing happens for a reason

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 05:36:32 AM »

Mel you have done good keeping things going Smiley

Something can be explained but for those's that can't be i try to find and answer mostly a more likely one but some times you just cant and that's cool too:)http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/lauramwarner/ailike2hotwax.jpg
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to: