MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Due to having problems with spammers we ask anybody that would like to register to email me with your username and email. I will then accept your registeration. Sorry for any inconvenience. We want a friendly none spammed forums.
  5515 Posts in 439 Topics by 159 Members Latest Member: MoonliteSonata
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Ever seen apparition  (Read 4747 times)
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

"Only Normal People see Ghosts"

« on: February 18, 2007, 11:19:42 PM »

Ever seen apparition we like to hear about it.

"It can't be a Fact if you have Possibilities"
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

I did it, but I am blaming you!

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 12:10:09 AM »

Yeah lol read my ghost stories!

Cher
boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

Every thing happens for a reason

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 10:27:01 AM »

i have thought i have seen stuff but you know i really cant prove it and dont really know myself it was real or just eye tricks but hey it seemed real so mel i have never asked you if you have seen anything

Something can be explained but for those's that can't be i try to find and answer mostly a more likely one but some times you just cant and that's cool too:)http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/lauramwarner/ailike2hotwax.jpg
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 01:04:42 PM »

yeah seen many things that i couldn't explain. I don't think anything you see can ever been proven.

Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 01:20:57 PM »

I don't care what you do or get there will never be enough proof.

Cher
boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 03:01:03 PM »

ya the proff will never be there all you can do is belive but i doubt myself sometimes  Tongue its so hard to say for sure

Something can be explained but for those's that can't be i try to find and answer mostly a more likely one but some times you just cant and that's cool too:)http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/lauramwarner/ailike2hotwax.jpg
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 06:28:39 PM »

I doupt myself a lot of the time LOL.

Cher
boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 08:33:03 AM »

atleast im not the only one

oldmama
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 11:50:09 PM »

Yes I have.  Lots of them when I was younger, but not so much anymore as an adult.  I think as we get older, we doubt the existence of things we can't explain alot more and it makes it harder for us to see and believe.
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 12:06:27 AM »

Welcome ! And yes most people do lose that gift as they lose their innocents. But others like myself seem to hang on to it  and still others search until they can prove they exist. But no matter how much proof that one could ever find it would never be enough for most people anyway. But we still continue the search. That is the way of a Ghost Hunter LOL.
  If you have any stories that you can remember please feel free to share them. 
  Grin

Cher
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 12:49:35 AM »

I agree that many seem to lose the ability to see spirits. I don't think it has to do with age, it has to do with our society. You can't go uptown and tell people around you about the spirits that are in your house, without them thinking you are crazy. We all have been programed not to see these. Many of us have had parents who were opened minded and believed in Ghosts etc. So as we learned from our parents we often stay open minded ourselves, and experience stuff through out our whole lives.

Kyle Krenz
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 11:52:59 PM »

Yes, I have seen an apparition. What's more, I wasn't the only one. My best friend and co-founder of October Minnesota, our Paranormal Investigations group, was with me and my ex. We had been to this place before, and felt it was worth a second trip. I cannot at this time disclose the location, sorry.

It was about midnight, maybe a bit after, and it's a public cemetery that's way off the beaten path, almost hidden. Many stories had surrounded the cemetery, so we went to find out for ourselves. Anyways, our second trip there, we're walking through the tall grass, and we all think we hear something, like a sinister laugh, borderline cackling...but very eerie. The wind was carrying it also, so we couldn't be sure where it was coming from. It was about a mile long hike to the cemetery, and this had happened about halfway along the trail. When Matt and I approached the entrance to the cemetery, we both froze as we saw the apparition of a younger to mid 20's aged girl, all white, with a white-toned flowing dress or night outfit on, runing between three trees. Well, I look back and both Matt and Cortney are bolting out of there, and without thinking, I'm running to keep up! I feel like a total idiot, since that was meca. An apparition and I blew it!

Well, back in his Taurus (which took a grand total of 2 minutes to run that miles), we haul ass to get out of there, he's peeling out, and shortly down the road we noticed a small hand print on the rear window. He lives away from children, and let's NO ONE touch his car, and the handprint was not from us. Also, he had just cleaned the car earlier that day, so there is no chance it was from someone walking by.

Well, that's the story. Scared? Not quite...intrigued is more like it. This happened close to three years ago, and Matt and I have been doing cemetery hunts for fun. That night we decided to make it official and we started a group with the name I had chosen close to 7 years ago now....no kidding. Society for Paranormal Investigations, Research, and Informational Training (SPIRIT). The day I decided to register the name, I did a search and found out someone had taken that exact same name....down to a T! So, I decided to use the name that means so much to me. The name of my acoustic band, my short story, and my relaxation term:

October Minnesota.

So now you know alot about me. Hope to hear from everyone soon, and I hope to gain membership! If possible, please change my name from "Kyle Krenz" to October Minnesota. Thanks!

Kyle Krenz
October Minnesota
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2007, 12:19:26 AM »

Welcome and great story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Cher
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2007, 10:44:42 AM »

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for sharing, that sound like a very interesting night!

Send me an email with your information and i will register you if you would like..

my email: Mel@midnite-walkers.com I been having problems with this email, you can also email me at midnitewalkers@hotmail.com.

Hope to be able to talk with you some more...

boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2007, 07:29:38 PM »

kyle
the name sounded familiar i realized i kinda know you from my space

Pages: [1] 2 Print

« previous next »
Jump to: