MIDNITE WALKERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Due to having problems with spammers we ask anybody that would like to register to email me with your username and email. I will then accept your registeration. Sorry for any inconvenience. We want a friendly none spammed forums.
  5515 Posts in 439 Topics by 159 Members Latest Member: MoonliteSonata
* HOME HELP SEARCH CALENDAR LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Frank's Box  (Read 4952 times)
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

I did it, but I am blaming you!

« on: April 01, 2008, 10:08:27 PM »

http://www.ghost-tech.com/franks.php

http://www.ghost-tech.com/franks.php

What do you think about Franks Box. Here are two links about it. The first one goes into detail about what it is , how it is made, and what it does. The other one has a few things you can listen to. In a nut shell it is a new tool now being used by some paranormal groups. Easiest way for me to describe it is a box set on am stations that jump from one station to another with static between each one. You ask questions and the spirits are supposed to stop it on the word or words that answer your
questions.

Cher
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

"Only Normal People see Ghosts"

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 10:16:57 PM »

I think it's not worth your money.. To easy to contaminate by radio waves.

You can pick up AM radio waves from stations over 1000's of miles away, this will very easy pick up them. Not to mention all the radio waves from CB's, side bands etc all are AM..

So i don't think this would be a piece of equipment that you can say is evidence as it's way to easy contaminated.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 10:19:52 PM by Admin » Logged

"It can't be a Fact if you have Possibilities"
Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 10:03:09 AM »

Well it is radio waves and AM stations first off jumping from one station to the other. In a nut shell it is a new tool now being used by some paranormal groups. Easiest way for me to describe it is a box set on AM stations that jump from one station to another with static between each one. You ask questions and the spirits are supposed to stop it on the word or words that answer your
questions. I have seen it and I still have questions about it. To me it still just seems like random words coming from a radio that you might luck up that seems to answer your questions sometimes. Or you make yourself believe that it does. I know we are always searching for knew ways and tools to use in this field although I am still a skeptic when it comes to this one as of now. Can spirits use this as a tool to communicate with us? Maybe they can but I think its still up in the air and still hard to prove like all the other tools we have so far.

Now I will add this to the equation. I have had something similar happen to me in my own car with my daughter a few years ago. I was listening to my CD player which is a separate box that holds 12 CD's. It started skipping around not only from different parts of different songs but also to different radio stations and stopping on different words. It kept going from radio to CD and so forth on and on and on. It was really making me mad. Until I noticed it was forming words. Or at least it seem to. I told my daughter to get something to write on and a pen and start writing everything down. Then I started asking questions. And I got answers. I made it repeat them and got the same answers. It would go back to the same song out of all those CD's and grab the same word to the same questions I asked or go find it on the radio. The message I got was freaky and scary to say the least. And later I found to be true........Long story. Yeah maybe there was a cliche in the system somewhere between the radio and the CD player. But it has never happened since.

Cher
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 10:53:44 AM »

I have watched many video's where they was saying the spirits was communicating back with them, so far i haven't heard anything.

I do know that on Paranormal State they had that one, it was clear but one thing you have to remember it's on a tv show. They always are having things happen which really make you question anything they bring on the show.

I would not use the frank box due to it being from Radio Waves, we have to much trouble with contamination from regular digital and analog recorders from radio waves, why add something that is more sensitive to it.

I think if they need to come up with some better we need to figure out some that totally blocks radio waves.

If you ever messed with a CB radio then you know how easy it is for others to pick up your conversation on ANYTHING that has a speaker.

Cherokee
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 11:28:33 PM »

I watch them use it on-line too (Live) Not saying I believe it works just wanted to know what everyone else thought about it. I did find out there are different kinds and they say ( don't know how true) that there are no radio wave interference so I have know idea. Its not my area LOL.

Cher
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 11:31:28 PM »

They are using AM freq. so there isn't any really possible way to say it's not radio waves.. Basically what the frank box is, is a radio..

boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

Every thing happens for a reason

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 08:59:47 AM »

on ghost adventures i have seen it used and it worked i am looking into getting one myself truthfully

Something can be explained but for those's that can't be i try to find and answer mostly a more likely one but some times you just cant and that's cool too:)http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/lauramwarner/ailike2hotwax.jpg
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 08:52:12 AM »

It's is a waist of money.. Everything the frank box stands for is everything the Paranormal Society is trying to get away from.

We all try to stay away from radio frequencies, as they tend to pick up chatter. Meaning someone could very easy be standing outside a building on their CB and answering the questions.

Frank Box's just pick up open air, which like i can is contaminated with chatter, which will make anything you catch worthless.

boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 09:10:02 AM »

OK so i watched the u tube videos and your right i had just based it on one investigation they has just static it and it seemed so cool but these other ones you can here radio station and that's not what i want good thing i read this

they had one on ghost adventures live that seemed cool but again they have there own kind of investing too ....

Something can be explained but for those's that can't be i try to find and answer mostly a more likely one but some times you just cant and that's cool too:)http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/lauramwarner/ailike2hotwax.jpg
Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 08:56:13 AM »

Yeah, those places seem to like to push it. But anything that uses a radio frequency is not good evidence. 

boogieman
Board Member
Officer
Apparition

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 11:37:01 AM »

it still would be fun to try

Admin
Supervisor
Apparition

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 11:49:42 PM »

Take your radio and put it in between stations, will have about the same thing, just cheaper.

Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to: